Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
As a business owner, you are responsible for protecting your property, operations and assets. There is no better way to do that than to invest in business insurance. At South Sound Insurance we believe in helping businesses find personalized coverage to ensure that they are protected if the worst happens.
What Is Business Insurance?
Business insurance is a combination of policies that work together to protect an organization’s financial, intellectual and physical assets. It’s essential to have comprehensive coverage to protect your business from incidents such as lawsuits, property damage, theft, vandalism, loss of income, employee injuries or illness, and data breaches.
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
Business insurance has many policy options to choose from, but some of the most common policies include the following:
- Commercial property insurance helps to cover damage to an organization’s physical property, including the building, tools and documents associated with business operations.
- General liability insurance helps to cover the business if it is found responsible for causing property damage or bodily injury to a third party.
- Business interruption insurance helps pay the bills if a business is forced to close due to an accident or other covered event.
- Commercial auto insurance helps cover accidents related to company-owned vehicles.
- Workers’ compensation insurance helps employees recover from a work-related injury or illness by helping to cover medical costs and lost wages.
- Errors and omissions insurance helps provide coverage for a client’s financial losses resulting from professional advice or mistakes.
Depending on your business operations, you may also want to consider the following policies:
Quote for Business Insurance in Auburn and Kent, WA, and Surrounding Areas
- Surety bonds
- Inland marine insurance
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Cyber liability insurance
- Commercial umbrella liability insurance
- Commercial flooding insurance
To determine what coverage your business needs and to get an accurate quote, contact South Sound Insurance. Our team of knowledgeable insurance professionals can help assess your risks and determine a specific insurance policy that aligns with your business’s needs.